We will use our best endeavours to ensure that the information available on this website is maintained in a secure environment and can only be accessed by authorised persons. However no information stored on servers accessible through the internet can ever be guaranteed to be fully secure.
You have agreed to allow information to be accessed by you through the O'Sullivan Davies Client Document Portal (CDP) at your own risk. O'Sullivan Davies will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you as a result of any unauthorised disclosure of information contained on this website. Your own efforts in protecting the security of the information play an important part in protecting the security of your personal information. You should always log out of any site containing personal information as soon as you have finished using it. You should ensure that your password is kept secure and never disclosed to a third party.
If you have accessed information on this site and you are not the authorised recipient of this information, you are hereby notified that you may not use the information and that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or disclosure to anyone is prohibited.
Terms and Conditions
- O’Sullivan Davies offers to its clients access via our client document portal (“CDP”) on our website to view documents relevant to your family law matter (“Documents”). The CDP allows our clients to view these documents at any time and is a storage area for your matter-related documents.
- Agreeing to access your Documents via the CDP is entirely optional.
- To allow access, you will be provided with a user name and temporary password. You agree to keep this user name and your password secret and secure and not to disclose this information to any third party.
- Although O’Sullivan Davies regularly reviews developments in online security, we do not guarantee information posted via the CDP will be totally secure.
- Accordingly, if you elect to have access to your Documents via the CDP, you do so at your own risk.
- By agreeing to access Documents via the CDP, you, the client, waive any claim that you may have against O’Sullivan Davies and our service company Tildeath Pty Ltd arising from any disclosure of your documents to third parties (save and except for any disclosure arising from any negligent act or omission by O’Sullivan Davies).