Why work at OSD?
- O'Sullivan Davies is located in the Perth CBD and accommodates a modern work environment with an evolving advanced technological structure.
We are the only first tier Family Law Firm in Perth (ranked by Doyles Guide).
Senior Family Lawyer
- We are interested in speaking with senior lawyers (6+ PAE) with experience running their own matters and the ability to complete business development activities with assistance from management. The successful candidate will currently be working in another reputable private practice with impressive experience in family law. Strong technical skills, high attention to detail, and sensitivity are essential for this role. The ability to mentor junior and mid-level lawyers and build significant client relationships will be highly regarded.
Graduates and Clerkships
- During your clerkship you will experience life at OSD first hand. Our Clerkship program will actively engage you in dealing with our diverse base of Clients, allowing you to become the face of OSD.
Whilst the Vacation Clerkship is an integral part of the graduate recruitment process, we will accept graduate applications from those who have not clerked at OSD.
Please note: We have already recruited our Graduate to commence in 2017.
- OSD will be offering vacation clerkships over the 2017/2018 Summer Clerkship Period and the 2018 Winter Clerkship period. Information on how to apply will be posted here.
Training & Development
- The firm has a strong commitment to the continual professional development of our employees. In addition to the external CPD and educational training events that OSD provide, our internal training schedule has been accredited by the Legal Practice Board committee and therefore contributes towards your continued profesional development.
During these events you will have the chance to mingle with some of the largest names in the industry.